About Me

My photo

I'm never bored. If I'm not knitting or spinning, I'm gardening or reading. Always up to something!

Friday, June 12, 2009

No Cake for You!






Sandy turned 4 years old today. We celebrated last night by watching a few scenes from "Lady and the Tramp" together. She apparently thinks the t.v. is a window. After running back and forth for a while, she settled down to watch the movie, cocking her head side to side, listening intently. It's a good thing she played last night since she had to work today. We had a contractor working in the house who needed to be kept in line...



Labels: Pets




1 comment:

  1. Cute! I only have one dog that will even acknowledge that the TV exists - my minidoxie. He will actually kick back on the couch with me and watch shows and share snacks like true couch potato!

    ReplyDelete