About Me

My photo

I'm never bored. If I'm not knitting or spinning, I'm gardening or reading. Always up to something!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Friday Field Trip

A couple of weeks ago, I dragged husband to the flower show. He was a good sport and pretended to enjoy the displays and the vendors. He bought me a mounted butterfly I wanted and I came home with 2 new Streptocarpus plants. I'm not into African Violets, but Streps flip me out. They're much easier to grow than violets and they should be happy on the thimble table I inherited from my mom. I've been babysitting the new grandbaby so my husband's treating me to an evening at R.J. Julia's bookstore with Kristin Nicholas tomorrow night. She's an artist and designer who has no fear of color - I can only dream of attempting her knitting designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment