About Me

My photo

I'm never bored. If I'm not knitting or spinning, I'm gardening or reading. Always up to something!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Week

My husband surprised me yesterday with an armful of flowers from my favorite florist, Autumn Rose.  He had to get some medical testing done today and he wanted to make sure he didn't get left-over flowers.  We exchanged cards today and we're going out to dinner tomorrow night.
We can be forgiven for being so gushy about Valentine's Day.  We didn't find each other until 9 years ago (we were both over 50 and were on our second time around.)
Last week I applied a decal to our family room wall - author unknown. (I searched the web.)
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment