About Me

My photo

I'm never bored. If I'm not knitting or spinning, I'm gardening or reading. Always up to something!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Vintage Bouquet Shawl


I love to knit and this shawl has kept me occupied for months! A pretty accessory can dress up the most basic outfit. My earrings were a Christmas gift from my husband. Cynthia at Antiquity Travelers on Etsy.com ( www.etsy.com/shop/AntiquityTravelers) made them up for me. They're green amethysts and mimic the color of my eyes (husband's remark - too cute!) Cynthia is a local jewelry artist in Connecticut and has a beautiful website. Shop locally whenever you can!





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shawl and lovely earrings, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, Karen! And so stylish, to boot! Very classy, your skills and taste. Lovely ear-bobs too!
    Happy New Year, kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shawl! and I missed your post while I was away .... thanks for the shout out - how sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete