About Me

My photo

I'm never bored. If I'm not knitting or spinning, I'm gardening or reading. Always up to something!

Friday, April 8, 2016

Mom's Machine

 So my mother's sewing machine is set up in my sewing room/spare bedroom. Nicole from the podcast "Hue Loco" offered up a pattern and tutorial on her blog for a "Holiday Project Bag". So I bought a yard of daisy fabric, a yard of yellow "bee" fabric, a 12" zipper and some light weight interfacing. The first attempt didn't even resemble a knitting project bag. The second try went better. My daughter was thrilled as she was carrying her shawl project in a plastic ziplock bag. Cute and practical. I'm going to change-up the pattern and make the bag larger in the future. Something this fiddly shouldn't be so small.
Linking back to: http://katherinescorner.com/2016/04/13/thursday-favorite-things-blog-hop-link-party-233/

2 comments:

  1. Very talented!! I like the colors you picked! Someday I might try making one similar. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete