About Me

My photo

I'm never bored. If I'm not knitting or spinning, I'm gardening or reading. Always up to something!

Monday, July 25, 2016

High Mountain High

My husband and I were invited to spend a few days with my daughter's family in New Hampshire last week. This was my first view of the little pond a short walk from the cabin. Mount Chocorua is in the background.






Day-trip to Mount Washington Cog Railway

View from Cog Railway coach on Mt. Washington




Mount Chocorua - music and poetry have been composed in honor of your beauty and grace. Legends have been passed down, your high peaks climbed.  Here's a view from another of your lovers.
                                           

7 comments:

  1. What gorgeous pictures! It looks like a place I'd love to spend a week at for some quiet and peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AnnMarie - It's a lovely place.Even the bear who left his paw prints on the car was quiet lol!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful spot for a vacation! I am a water person, love to see the water!! Glad to see you Summer is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That view of the pond is beautiful ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely location! Lucky you and them! and hi...I'm new to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Kailani - thanks for visiting - hope you'll keep coming back. Lots of peace and quiet here with some knitting sprinkled in. Are you a knitter?;

      Delete
  5. Beautiful place for a vacation Karen! Sounds like a great place for walks. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete